Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Time is a flyin'



What even happened this week? 
 
Lets start out with saying that I have picked up saying ¨Aye, no¨. So basically my spanish sounds like this¨
spanishspanishitospanishspanish aye no! spanishspanishspanish dyai spanishspanishspanishspanishspanishspanishspanish dyai, aye no. 

#onlyhalfjoking

So remember how last Tuesday I hit 6 months? #howdidthathappen 

This week was kind of a blur, but all is going so well. Adonai we are probably going to have to change the baptismal date for him, but we are totally cool with that. We want him to be READY. We aren't just trying to throw people into the font (okay, I know, funny guys, SWIMMING POOL). We still have a lot of work to do, but he is doing so well.
He got a cell phone this week which has been so funny for us. Its like his little baby. He gets so excited every time someone calls him.He also calls us EVERY morning to say ¨Buenas Dias Hermanas!¨. At first it wasn't so funny because it was happening at 5 am. But not we have talked him into only call once it is 6:30 and this is a lot easier to handle. He is always so excited to talk to us, we call him our little puppy, because he is always so attentive and protective of us. Ears up, tail wagging, ready to bark down anyone who tries to bother us. Haha its hysterical. 

We have been trying to work more with the members this week. We have a couple who are from Costa Rica, but technically live it Arizona who came back this week. We went to their house and talked to them about Missionary work. They have a BEAUTIFUL VIEW. Okay, not just a view, but a beautiful HOUSE. We had a good time visiting them, and I felt like I had stepped back into the UNITED STATES.

We also had a Zone meeting this week which is always fun. Its nice to have meetings with other missionaries who are struggling with the same things as you are, but also love the work as much as you do. We are making life long friends here! Hermana Patrick and I ended up wearing the same skirt, #awkward  and we just had to take a picture. Look! Someone taller then me in Costa Rica! #didntthinkitwaspossible


We got some new investigators this week thanks to having Family home Evening at our branch presidents house almost every night. Seriously, the man is on fire. I HOPE YOU ARE ALL INVITING MISSIONARIES INTO YOUR HOME WITH REFERENCES FOR FAMILY HOME EVENING. 

Anyways, glad to hear all is well at home. 
Sorry this weeks letter is so short. #ayeno 
Love, 
Hermana Patterson 

No comments:

Post a Comment