So I took a small hiatus.
I'll have to admit, that its a little crazy being back on the good ol' blog again.
But I am happy to be here.
So it's been a month!
And what a month it's been.
Probably the longest month of my life.
So much has happened in such a short amount of time
And now, a crazy collage of my favorite pictures from the last month, and a list of some of my favorite things:
Having this girl with me in Provo, and going to the Ogden Temple open house with her and non member family.
Hanging out with "mission people" outside of the mission
Meeting all these babies!!!!!!!
The council.
Being in Provo (Go cougs)
Some favorite things I've discovered since coming home:
This song (and I like it better sung by a girl)
This song (and I like it better sung by a girl)
The Marriott
Netflix
Tacos 180
"Dirty" Diet Coke
Spending time with this girl
... Was that a good enough catch up? I hope so... because I am tired of this post.





No comments:
Post a Comment