I'm not really sure what changed this week, but we had a lot
of involvement with butterflies this week.
First, this AWESOME picture of a huge butterfly on my hand
(I was trying not to freak out long enough to get the picture) and we have a
HUGE black pet butterfly in our bedroom. We aren't really sure how she got out,
but she left us this morning. #sadface #slash #itkindoffreakedusout
My favorite part of the week was a Multi-zone Conference we
had with President Wilkinson this week. The man is a spiritual beast. I
basically knocks our socks off with the power of his testimony EVERY TIME. We
basically got our heads chopped off for everything we are doing wrong and
I basically have a LOT of repenting to do. Not that I was disobedient or
anything bad but the spirit was so strong and I have never in my life had so
much desire to change. I am looking forward to a new week to make those changes.
I cant say I learned anything new and spectacular, because it was always
available to me in Preach my Gospel, but wow, it still changed my mission.
The worst part of the week was when I met a once endowed-
real life Coriantumr (If you know what I mean) . I could almost
feel the spirit being sucked away. It was awful, and I am not sure if I will
ever want to return even though I should.
I wanted to take a few minutes to mention of few of my new
favorite progressing investigators (Who I will have to try and get photos of
them this week).
-Maria Jesus and her children Belinda and German. We love
them! They are progressing nicely, and with the best of luck (and the help of
your prayers) They will be baptized asap.
-Arturo and Maricela, a couple who are reading (and if their
text last night indicates anything LOVING) the Book of Mormon. Lets get them
married and in the water.
Holy...... cow. I would totally write more, but time has
gotten away from me.
Your all very beautiful people.
Peace and blessings
(And prayers for the Philippines/ missionaries there)
xoxo
Hermana Patterson
No comments:
Post a Comment