Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Sayonara 2012

What a ba-good year 2012 was. 
It brought with it some of the greatest trails 
and greatest blessings. 

Let's focus on the blessings, shall we?


People who I have met in 2012 that made my year better:
Wes (Does he count? I met him  December of 2011), Jewlya, Shane, Leonee, Melissa, Diane, Kylie, , Chelsea, Abi, Katelyn,  Breanna, Rich, All the people of Chitiquixac, Mark, Amanda, Kat, Cody, Missy,  Zach, Paul, Drake, Jason, Mark (different boy), Sarah, Kim, Stephanie, Brittan, Casey, Jolie, Ra-Ra, Aspen, Puddles, Shuffle, Teeny, Mickey, Nomi, Angel, Ivy, GAPS, Chi-chi, Melody, Every single RFG girl, Sister Gordan
New places I have been in 2012:
Chile, New York City, Guatemala, Yellowstone National Park, Kannaraville Utah, 
Books I've read for the first time:
Fault in our stars, Looking for Alaska, An abundance of Kathrines, Is Everyone hanging out without me?, Thank you Mr. Falker, Paper Towns, Heaven is Here, Midnight in Austenland, Perks of being a wallflower, Continuous Atonement
Movies I have loved:
Les Miserables, Hunger Games, The Amazing Spiderman, Brave
2012 Obsessions:
Instagram, Pinterest, Netflix streaming, Lipstick, J crew, Youtube (tutorials), Grumpy Cat Meme's, Makeup, Missions, Les Miserables, Zumba, How I met your mother, Apple Pie Carmel Apples, Diet coke (Duh.), LUSH, breakfast burrito dates with Emily
My favorite pictures of this year:



 



No comments:

Post a Comment