I didn't think that I wanted to make any major New Years Resolutions
because I figured that a mission is a pretty big resolution.
But I do have a list of things I would like to do before I leave for da mish.
Consider this my "Before Feb. 20th Resolutions"
Some are dumb, some are serious, but guess what? They are MINE.
so #sorrynotsorry
-Find a great Sister Missionary outfit balance.
(Things that mix and match and as much as possible things I already own.)
-Work on my calling a little bit each day. Take one step a day.
-Do one cleaning job a day. (Even if it's small)
-Wear skirts in casual situations. Not just church.
-Wear my hair natural once a week.
-Reach out/ catch up with one friend a day.
-Watch all of Doctor Who on Netflix.
-Find opportunities to be patient
-Be in the moment more
-Be in the moment more
-Appreciate Drops of Awesome
-Work on Spanish
-Go to Trader Joe's
-Attend the temple
-Learn a butt-load of crap about the gospel



No comments:
Post a Comment