Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Princess Yessica

This is a list of quotes that my roommate Jessica has said to me at random times during the semester: 



Me:"I'm trying to be like Jesus, okay?"
Jessica: "Well I'm not!......"

"He is like super Asian"



*Watching TV*
Jessica: "Oh my gosh, did you see that?"
*I look up from my computer*
Me: "Um... No... what?"
Jessica: "JOE JONAS IS GOING TO BE ON THIS EPISODE!"
*Jessica begins to flail her arms and her entire body around on the couch*


Jessica: "I WANT TO  BE BLOGSPOT FAMOUS!"

A voice mail I received from Jessica on 10/17/12:
"You called me earlier, so I am calling you back, but you didn't answer..... You swine." *click*

 A voice mail I received from Jessica on 10/22/12:
"Hi this is Jessic....... Hello this is Jessica, my number is 3-...... What the h***?!?!"

*In response to me telling her to tell me a bed time story*
"Once upon a time there was a little baby boy named Jesus. And he was born in Bethlehem and then he moved to Nazareth. And that's why they say that he is from there. The end."


"THAT'S NOT FUNNY! HURRICANES ARE NOT FUNNY!"

"You could get pelvic thrusted"


*Please sing the following to the spider man theme*
"Baby butts, baby butts.... it smells good like baby butts."

Jessica "I'm sad......"
Everyone one too busy to take notice
Jessica: " I SAID that i'm sad!"
Me: "Oh, what happened princess?"
Jessica: "All my donuts are gone."


Jessica: "I better not be missing any Joe Jonas right now."
Me: "You're not."
Jessica: "Better not... or else...."

 "I really like when people 'UH' at the ends of words....
....I'm KIDDINGUH!"

"It's not mine whose humor has gone dry, it's yours."



"YOU CAN'T USE THE BATHROOM! It is FORBIDDEN!"






Her favorite video ever:

"

No comments:

Post a Comment