Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Happiness is..... being grateful




Mom buying me Cafe Rio!
The greatest babble necklace around!
Getting all my homework done
Going to Vegas
Having the best family ever
2nd Annual Harry Potter Extravaganza
Listening the greatest book
going for walks
The yummiest Thanksgiving feast EVER!
Being so grateful
Learning from trials
Being considered "Adult"
Totally got this for FREE! 

Getting door bell ditched at 9pm to find balloons, this banner, and little Costa Rican flags in the lawn:
Finally getting home. (I've been gone a long time!)
No longer living out of a suit case!
Workin' on my fitness
Cutie Clemintines (Yea.... I may or may not have ate an entire bunch in two days....)
Zumba (BEST EXERCISE EVER! GO DO IT!)
Running faster and longer than ever. 
I'm not usually a Tswift fan, but this song was the best to Zumba to EVER. 
Candle light bubble baths 



And just in case you thought I couldn't do the Gangnam Style:



Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

No comments:

Post a Comment