And finally, in all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured.
We spent the entire week focusing on changing our perspectives and choosing to be happy. On Monday our theme of the day was "Finding Joy in Life". For my devotional I showed them this video:
I made each of my girls little "Happiness is" journals and encouraged them to write a list of the small things in life that made them happy that day. (i.e. finding a pencil, tying your shoe for the very first time...)
I wanted to set a goal to starting doing something similar in my life. I wanted to start appreciating the small things in life that make my happy, but since every day might be excessive, each week I am going to make a list of things that week that made me happy. We shall call this new series "Happiness is....." and I am hoping that it will change the way I look at life.
love you tiki!
ReplyDelete