Loving classes
bonding with roommates
getting an awesome calling (BIRTHDAY SPECIALIST?!?!? HECK YA!)
boys that smell really good
breakfast burritos
having little freshies over for dinner
Birthday cake Oreo ice-cream
The best Popsicle ever!
Roommates you bring you pizza from work
feeling like you look nice
Having fast internet again
$3.75 maxi skirts!
Roommates you bring you pizza from work
feeling like you look nice
Having fast internet again
$3.75 maxi skirts!
getting a phone call from my missing phone!
pretending we made those cupcakes we gave you
four donuts for $0.99
GOING TO A SCHOOL WHERE PEOPLE TURN IN LOST CELL PHONES!
four donuts for $0.99
GOING TO A SCHOOL WHERE PEOPLE TURN IN LOST CELL PHONES!







what is the official name of these little silent movie clips? Because I love how you use them and they crack me up! And 3 stars for using Newsies and Steve right next to eachother. Congrats on finding the phone.
ReplyDeleteThey are called gif's. I'm not sure how you make them or anything because I always get mine off of other blogs and websites.
ReplyDelete