Ya... right. I wish.
This stresses me out:
-Write a letter
-Email professors (please be nice to me!)
- Do ALL school work for this week (aaah!!)
-AND next weeks
-Get dress fitted
-Finish shopping list
-Packing list
-Go paint balling (It's happening)
-Work
-Get Endorsement from bishop
-Renew recommend
-Try to hit the temple
-Talk to that boy?
-Figure out Counselor class/ Handout...
-By an enormous amount of gum/ lifesavers
-Figure out where by backpack
-Find a new waterbottle?
-Copy Passport.
-Return late library book (opps...)
-Watch the bachelorette... heh... *ashamed face*
-Write a love note to Jewlya
-Get cash/ figure out trip money situation
-Possible wedding?
All of this stress will be worth it....


Angst. Angst. Angst. Angst.
ReplyDeleteJealous of you.
i cannot believe everything that you are doing!!!! i am in awe! also you are crazy i have never seen someone do so much stuff mid-semester (that's why you are freaking AMAZING!) love you girl good luck!
ReplyDeleteOh trust me Rae. It is no walk in the park. It is actually quite overwhelming, but I can't seem to say "no". I just want to do it all!
ReplyDelete