Hear I am, born with a perfect body, with no deformities or health problems- so how could I ever complain about anything that is "going wrong" in my life.
Seriously, Am I so spoiled that I dare EVER complain?
This morning, the first thing that happened was I got a text message from a cousin letting me know that a cousin my age had died.
Carol Joy has always been a really big hero to me. For most of her life Carol Joy has been a wheel chair. Despite Carol Joy's hardships in life, she always tried her hardest to come to family reunion's and cousin retreats with a great attitude. She was always so positive and brave.
One of the best things I learned this last year has been to "Be here now". This is something I have to teach and re-teach myself every single day.
I sometimes take advantage of live.
I forget that each day is a gift.
I need to be more grateful.
It's a brand new day. The sun is shining- its a brand new day!

Absolutely beautiful and true, Lexi. I am sorry to hear about the passing of your cousin, but it's often moments like these that completely shape and remind us of who we are really meant to be.
ReplyDeleteLovely post.
Quincy