Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Adult.

Well, it's finally happened. On April 22nd I officially turned 18 years old.

Wow.

18 seems big, doesn't it?

On my birthday me and my 100 person choir embarked on a tour to Santa Monica, CA (about six/ seven hours south of where I am now). We did so many fun things:

First thing we did was do an exchange (They sing for us, we sing for them) on Friday Monday with John Burroughs High School

If you are smart enough to click on the link, you will realize that we were a LITTLE intimidated.

Olivera street:



Where I bought myself my new best friend:
PONCHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!




Warner Brothers Studios:



The set of F.R.I.E.N.D.S Ford Anglea from Harry Potter 2


THE tower


My Pod. "pod pod pod pod!"






We got to see Chicago:



The Universal Studios City Walk:





Beach, Church, Avatar, My Big, Fat, Greek Wedding, and much much more!

This week my parents are in Hawaii for their 20th Wedding Anniversery. (Which is so super awesome). so I have become the Mama Hen at the Patterson nest for the week.

I also recently found out I got the job at Retreat for Girls for this summer, which I am so super excited about. I have been dreaming about being a counselor since I was a participant, and this is my first year I have been old enough to apply. My DREAM job. Anyone who has a mormon daughter 12-15 NEEDS to send their daughter to retreat for girls this summer. So I have training in Utah in like a week and a half, A few weeks later is Graduation.

I can't believe It has come so close.

No comments:

Post a Comment