That is so funny! I totally do that.... and sometimes something super insignificant but slightly funny will happen and I will also think "this should be my new facebook status update!" though most times it becomes a passing thought and I never do anything with it at all. Thanks for sharing!
hey lexi, Its me Lauren granata hey I whats up i miss you whats up with you and the family. I want a letter or somethng at lest an email so i will keep in conact with ya on youyr blog so luv ya, your favorit chic
That is so funny! I totally do that.... and sometimes something super insignificant but slightly funny will happen and I will also think "this should be my new facebook status update!" though most times it becomes a passing thought and I never do anything with it at all. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeletehey lexi,
ReplyDeleteIts me Lauren granata hey I whats up i miss you whats up with you and the family. I want a letter or somethng at lest an email so i will keep in conact with ya on youyr blog so
luv ya,
your favorit chic